Defeat Human Trafficking
It's hard to believe that it has been 10 years since Shared Hope developed the nation's first legal Framework that challenged states to enact laws that comprehensively address the crime of child sex trafficking. When we launched the Protected Innocence Challenge project - and issued the inaugural State Report Cards - the majority of states received an "F" grade. With your help, 10 years later, no state received an "F" grade, and a majority of the country received an "A" or "B".
10 years has led to new research and opportunities to listen to survivors, providing waves of information that require us to confront where we are and where we should be going. On November 18 we will release an advanced legislative framework for Report Cards on Child & Youth Sex Trafficking: State Action, National Change.
Join us and our panelists on November 18, 1:30 - 3:00 PM ET, for the launch of the Report Cards on Child & Youth Sex Trafficking: State Action. National Change. and the release of the advanced legislative framework which sets a new standard for state grades.
Alexandra (Sandi) Pierce, PhD, Research Affiliate, Innovations Human Trafficking Collaborative
Alisa Bernard, Director of Education and Partnerships, Organizations for Prostitution Survivors
Speaker Philip Gunn, Mississippi House of Representatives
Representative Linda Massimilla, New Hampshire House of Representatives
Yasmin Vafa, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Rights4Girls
Margie Quin, Chief Executive Officer, End Slavery Tennessee
Defeat Human Trafficking Ministry
Awareness is Our Weapon
Below are a few Podcasts that help everyone understand what Human Trafficking is:
- End Human Trafficking Podcast #1 - "What is Human Trafficking" Learn what human trafficking is so that you can begin to study this issues, be a voice, and make a difference in ending it.
- End Human Trafficking Podcast #2 - "Human Trafficking is BIG Business" Learn about some of the business and economic issues that drive human trafficking so that you can begin to study this issue, be a voice, and make a difference.
- End Human Trafficking Podcast #3 - "Children in Human Trafficking" Learn about how children are involved in human trafficking so that you can begin to study these issues, be a voice, and make a difference in ending it.
- End Human Trafficking Podcast #4 - "Physiology of Children in Human Trafficking" Learn about how the physiology of children plays a major role in human trafficking.
- End Human Trafficking Podcast #5 - "Annual Trafficking in Persons Report" Learn about the annual Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report that is issued by the U.S. State Department.